Welcome to DTR Wiki
| Welcome to the DTR Wiki. The information on these pages are provided for your technical reference and in no way is DTR held responsible for you using this information. Feel free to browse, and if you have a technical article you'd like to add, please let us know via the contact us page on the forums.|
On the left side, you'll see two main menus. The first being the primary navigation menu for the Wiki itself. The second menu takes you to different locations of the main site. Our "Technical Articles" section is where you'll find user submitted articles. These include instructions, photos etc. In the future, be on the lookout for our TSB pages.
Starting March 13th, We will begin moving all DTR hosted FAQ and other info to the wiki, please report any formatting errors that we miss. PM me iker42 with the URL and the problem. Thanks for your understanding, Mike
- TSB's added (created 3/19/2008)
- 12v pump modifications (created 12/01/07)
- Changed fault codes (updated 11/08/07)
- Formatting Wiki (in process 11/08/07)
- added more tech articles (continuous)
- changed formatting on front page (11/08/07)
- Adding Tech Info (continuous)
- Moving over Definitions (Started in July. Was delayed but working again.)
Computer Fault Codes WANTED
I am in need of any fault codes for all Dodge Vehicle from 1994 on for both gas and diesel engines. If you have any that you see we do not,PM me, iker42, on DTR.
Please Check This Link To Compare Your Codes To Ours
Dodge Computer Fault Codes